Saturday, August 31, 2013

Technically the first week of school...

So Wednesday was the first day of school for my junior year. Wednesday and Thursday I was in school for 8 hours for introductions to my two main classes for the first eight weeks. I would totally try and explain the nursing program to you, but there is no logic way to explain it to you. It is one of the most complicated programs ever. I am not promising weekly posts for you guys, but I will try my hardest to do the Sunday currently. I am just going to try to adjust mainly this semester with classes and work.

September starts tomorrow, and one of my best friends Lori wrote a post today about spending money. She said that she wasn't going to spend money for the month of September minus necessities like groceries and gas. I am in a tough spot economically with having to buy another online access code for school (200 bucks) and figuring out how to have my car emissions testing (probably 1000 dollars that I don't have).

So right now, I am just going to figure out how to survive nursing school and everything else that comes along with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment