Thursday, August 1, 2013

Welcome August.

Hi. How are you? I haven't seen you in over a year! August, you are a wonderfully, busy month around here. So much to do; so little time. Preparing for school, finishing work, purchasing nursing items, and staying cool will be on my agenda for this month.

Yesterdays sunset after work and a bad storm.
Countdown: 
-15 days til all nursing forms are due! 
-18 days until flying to Denver to see Cassandra!
-27 days until the first day of nursing school!

Things to buy:
-scrubs
-shoes
-rest of my books

Goals for August:
-lose 7 pounds
-run 3x a week
-continue squat challenge
-go out with Chris more
-spend more time with high school friends
-save money
-find a job by school
-Most important: work on my relationship with God

2 comments:

  1. what a pretty, pink sunset! august is such an insane month, but it looks like you're starting off on the right foot with some killer goals. good for you! good luck with your nursing stuff! it's so fun to find fellow nursing students in the blogosphere ;) consider me your newest follower, have a good day!

    msemilybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Right back at you! I love finding people that have similarities with me! Thanks for stopping by! ( I followed you back!)

      Delete