Tuesday, August 13, 2013

On weight loss..

One week from today I will be in Colorado with my bestie. 
So excited. 
anyway...
I went shopping this past weekend, and I am excited to say that I have gone down one jean size.
I am not saying this to get comments, but just to say that I am becoming healthier, smaller, and toner. I have lost twenty pounds since last August, and nine of those pounds just this summer. I am not looking for the praise; just merely friends to support me, cheer me on when I'm down, and to tell me to step away from the Ben and Jerry's in the freezer. Oh wait, I ate that yesterday. So here is a horrible phone pic of the outfit I should have bought on Sunday. 


I really liked that outfit too. 70 dollars is just too much for me. So calling all of my college friends. Who wants to keep me accountable, workout with me, or just not allow me to eat those really good toffee cookies at the caf?

My goal is to weigh 150 pounds. I don't have a goal date. So I will accomplish it in due time. School is stressful enough.

Happy Early Hump Day!
-b

5 comments:

  1. I think it's seriously great . Good luck girl !
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on losing a pant size! I can't wait to get back on track after I have my baby! That outfit is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Britt! Congrats on your continued progress. You look fantastic! Something that helps me is to remember that this is a healthy lifestyle, not a diet. That means we need to focus on consistency and not perfection. Reward yourself, forgive yourself, commit yourself. You got this, girl! Good luck and know that I'm in this with you.

    ReplyDelete